Mortgage Resources from a NJ Mortgage Company with Low Rates
Learn More About Our NJ Loan Programs
There are many loan programs available - too numerous to cover them all, however we've highlighted the programs more commonly offered today. Characteristics of each loan program are unique, so consult your NJ mortgage company with low rates for more information and to become familiar with the details of the programs available to you.
To help determine the best loan program for you, consider the following:
- How important is payment certainty? If knowing that your payment will be the same every month is important, consider a fixed-rate mortgage.
- How important is rapid equity buildup? If rapid equity buildup is a factor, consider a shorter amortization period, such as a 15-year, fixed-rate mortgage.
- Do you anticipate increasing or stable income? If income growth is anticipated, you could take advantage of a lower start rate on an ARM or a temporary buydown.
Purchasing a NJ Home MortgageOwning your own home provides several benefits. In addition to the satisfaction of being a homeowner, you can build equity, enjoy tax deductions*, say "good bye" to your landlord and take control of your living environment.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer, renter, or are purchasing a new or second home, we have an assortment of tools and NJ loan programs to meet your individual financing needs. We pride ourselves on being a NJ mortgage company with low rates. Use our easy-to-navigate site, or contact us by phone today.
You can assure sellers of your viability and negotiate more effectively when you're pre-approved.
- Determine how much you can borrow and buy.
- See how your equity and security can grow as a homeowner.
Refinance Your Existing Mortgage to Get Low Rates
Find out if now is the right time to refinance! You may be able to lower your monthly payments or reduce the time it takes to pay off your loan. Here are some important reasons to consider refinancing:
- Get a lower mortgage rate and reduce interest costs.
- Convert an adjustable rate mortgage to a secure, fixed-rate mortgage.
- Consolidate your first and second mortgages into a mortgage with a lower rate.
- Pay off installment debts and credit cards.
- Low rates
- Easy online application
- All types of mortgage programs
- Guidance and advice from an experienced loan professional
Ready to refinance your current mortgage? Contact us today.